We do our best to fulfill your order but sometimes we find out an item is unavailable only when our concierge shopper is out doing your shopping. Nevertheless, we don't actually charge you any fee until your order is delivered. After we've delivered your order, we email you a final bill that has been adjusted to reflect the current price of the items at store. You only pay for what we deliver.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my delivery address?
- Why are there items missing from my order?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What should I do if I'm not satisfied with my goods?
- What if I am not around when my order arrives?
- What if my order is late?
- What if something is wrong with my order?
- Is there a delivery charge?
- How are the goods packaged?
- What times can I order for?